Help me select components
Hi, I hope this is the correct place for this question.
I have a 4.1m wide x 4.5m deep x 2.7m room. Sliding doors on the side entrance. But I'm planing to put floor to ceiling block out dark heavy curtains from the screen wall sides all the way around the room. (picture attached)
Here are the components I'd like to get;
- Amplifier Yamaha Advantage 2070 (I've read that the 70 is "European tuned now so not at bright) (I also have a YSP-5600 and other musiccast speakers, so I'd like to stay wit Yamaha
- Center Speaker Monitor Audio Silver 350
- Fronts Monitor Audio Silver 300
- Rear Monitor Audio 50
- Sub woofer SILVER W-12
- Ceiling speakers C265-idc
I'm also trying to decide if;
- I buy a cheaper 1080p projector for now and wait a couple of years until good 4k projectors become affordable.
- Or I get something like the optoma uhd60.
90% of what I will be watching in this room will be Blurays, UHDblurays and 4k streaming apps.
Any feedback, suggestions on the setup would be greatly appreciated.