MB100 MoBO Bios
MB100 MoBO Bios: The attached photos shows you all the MB100 bios tab options screens. Here's how to view it for yourself.
1. Plug in a USB wired keyboard into the rear of one of the USB ports at the rear of the MB100.
2. Plug in a USB wired mouse into the rear of one of the USB ports at the rear of the MB100.
3. Plug in a HDMI cable into the rear the HDMI output port at the rear of the MB100 and connect the other end of the HDMI cable into the input port of your TV or appropriate device.
4. Confirm power brick cable is plugged into the power port at the rear of the MB100, etc.
5. Press and hold F2 on your keyboard and boot the MB100. Voila, Bios access.
So you want to play with the settings? Proceed with caution and whatever you do. DO NOT UPGRADE the MoBo Bios. The System OS is Microsoft Windows 7 Edition and you will render your unit with the Blue Screen of Death. As a result, you will need to contact Autonomic-Controls to roll back your MoBo Bios to get it working again unless you know someone with an older Bios or Contact AS Rock.
I checked my BIOS and disabled the automatic update. You do not want to update the BIOS unless Autonomic-Controls says you can. Likely, they will need to update the OS also called firmware update.
Just don't do it!
****** Attached Files: - bios01.jpg File size: 93.5 KB Views: 1 - bios02.jpg File size: 91.3 KB Views: 1 - bios03.jpg File size: 94.2 KB Views: 1 - bios04.jpg File size: 97.9 KB Views: 1 - bios05.jpg File size: 94.1 KB Views: 1 - bios06.jpg File size: 92.5 KB Views: 1 - bios07.jpg File size: 92.1 KB Views: 1 -