Accuracy Test for the i1 Display Pro
I just published something I have been meaning to do for a long time, an test on the i1d3. I have been deterred from this task because of the massive amount of data I have. I ended up tabulating error data on 15 i1d3s (this was several hours of work) on 11 display types, which I think is a large enough sample to get a reasonably precise picture of the meter's accuracy and unit-to-unit consistency. The results are interesting and pretty much conform to what I thought I had been seeing before I took the time for this type of comparison and analysis.
This completes a trilogy of articles I have published in the last few weeks about meters (for some reason, I seem to have had extra energy for this sort of thing lately).
i1 Display Pro accuracy
i1Pro 2 accuracy
Display Metameric failure
The other two articles are linked at the bottom of the current one.
Read responses in avsforum.com