Which audio setting to choose on Marantz AVR
I recently upgraded my HT system to 5.1.2.
My setup :
- Marantz 6011 AVR
- Sony Bluray DVD
- Samsung 75” Smart TV
- Dish PVR
- B&W floor/central and surround speakers
- Velodyne sub
- Recently installed 2 ATMOS ceiling Kef speakers.
- Calibration was done manually by the guy who installed the ceiling speakers.
- For different inputs let’s say Bluray or Dish, there is an option at the bottom of the remote which says Movie, Music, Game and Pure.
- When I click on anyone of them, we get multiple other choices i.e. o Stereo
o Dolby Surround
o DTS Neural:X
o Multi Ch Stereo
o Virtual- So, when I’m playing a movie, should I be choosing Dolby Surround or Multi Ch Stereo – what’s the difference between these two ?.
- Would it be best to keep every input at Auto so it can choose whatever the source is giving to it ?
Read responses in avsforum.com